Teen MOPS is for young women up to age 23 who are either pregnant or have children. We meet to "teach, encourage, equip, and nurture" young mothers in a non-judgemental Christian environment.
Teen MOPS helps teen moms become more self-sufficient, confident, mature, giving and self-aware young women.
Teen MOPS offers...
- Biblically based teaching by women past their teen years who can share insights on motherhood, child rearing, relationships and other topics of interest to teen moms.
- Discussion groups in an open, caring atmosphere where moms are free to share their ideas and feelings with each other.
- The opportunity to express creativity through crafts and life skills.
- Leadership training and development.
- A chance to be with other teen moms who share similar circumstances.
- A place of encouragement, where motherhood is valued and women are special, no matter what their status, education, or personal issues.
- The opportunity to build friendships with MOPS Mentors.
- The safe and positive environment of MOPPETS for children to receive Christian love and teaching.
- Dinner for mothers and their children during each meeting.